Technology and Experience at Work for You
Applied Biomechanics is proud to have achieved the Accredited Facility in Orthotics designation by Orthotics Prosthetics Canada (OPC).
Our Clinic is a bright and spacious 2200 square foot facility comprised of both Clinical and Lab areas. Each device that we make is fabricated in our on-site lab using state of the art technology and materials.
Features of our Clinic include:
- 3D Laser Imaging Scanners which provide precise and accurate measurements of your feet
- Computer Designed and Manufactured (CAD-CAM) orthotics and braces
- Real Time® Video Gait Assessment
- Dynamic Load and Pressure Foot Analysis
- Certified Hypoallergenic materials in our foot orthotics
- On-site Laboratory
- Certified Orthotists and a Certified Pedorthist
- Registered Orthotic Technician under Orthotics Prosthetics Canada (OPC)
- Certified Pedorthic Technician under the College of Pedorthics of Canada
- Certified Fitters for Compression Stockings and Garments
Our caring and knowledgeable staff have over 70 years of combined clinical and technical experience. This ensures that you will receive orthotic and bracing treatments and products that are unmatched in quality, fit and function.